Thursday 8 March 2012

NOTD - OPI Designer... De Better

Hey Gorgeous Glitterati :)

I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and do a Nail of the day post. I'm trying really hard to grow my nails, but I'll admit now I'm a cuticle nibbler and I find it really difficult to stop but I am trying - So hopefully future NOTD posts with feature nicer looking nails.

My polish of choice for today was from the OPI Muppets collection and the shade is "Designer... De Better".



I'll freely admit, I bought a lot of the Muppets collection when it first came out, there was a lot of glitter and shimmer featured in the collection, but I'm all about the glitter so I adored each and ever one.

I've been trying to experiment with pastel shades for spring, but I felt the need for some sparkle today and opted for this gorgeous goldy champagne shade.


1 coat of OPI Natural nails base coat, 2 coats of polish and 1 coat of OPI rapid dry top coat.

Please excuse the bitten cuticles, short nails and chubby fingers - Can you tell I really love my hands!!!

I love this shade, it's so sheeny and shiny and I go nuts for a metallic finish.

I'm currently waiting on my China Glaze Hunger Games polishes to arrive, so it will 100% be one of them in my next NOTD.

Have you got any nail polish recommendations?

Take care, love to all xox


No comments:

Post a Comment