Thursday 29 March 2012

NOTD - Thebalm Hot Ticket nail polish in "Petunia"

Hey gorgeous glitterati :)

Just a quick one today to say hi and show you my fabby dabby nail polish.

The weather here has been absolutely glorious the past few days, so I've been breaking out my sandals and of course my beautiful Spring / Summer coral shades.

This polish is from a brand called Thebalm and it's called Hot Ticket nail polish and the shade is "Petunia." I have an amazing friend who lives in NYC and she sent me this polish along with a few other bits and pieces and I absolutely adore it.

Thebalm has their own website (click here) and it does ship to the UK, but it's pretty pricey at $40, though it's free if you spend over $100. Your best bet is honestly eBay, I have found a seller called "the*cosmetic*princess" selling this polish for $5.99 each and free delivery (that's about £3.77) which is a total bargain. Scoot on over and search that user name.

Anyway onto the piccies :




Ahhhhhh doesn't that shade just scream summer, it's so pretty and neon - It's going to look absolutely fantastic with a tan.

The formula on this polish is amazing too, one coat would have been enough, but I did two purely to make sure it looked perfect in the photos. I'm tempted to spend $100 on the website and just get loads of these polishes and free delivery hehehehe.

What do you think? Would this be something you'd wear or is it just too bright and in your face for you?

Take care and love to all xox

 


No comments:

Post a Comment