Wednesday 7 March 2012

Revlon Lip Butter Pre-Sale


Hey again gorgeous Glitterati :)


Unless you've been living under a rock the past few months, you'll most certainly have heard the hype surrounding these new Revlon Lip Butters. These are meant to be the Holy Grail of lip products, smooth and shiny yet with a gorgeous pop of colour, can they be too good to be true?


Well the official UK release date has been under question for some time, but what I can tell you is that they go on presale Friday (9th March) from boots and they will retails for £7.99 each or 2 for £10 on the boots website click here .


There were originally 20 shades released in the US and it seems the UK are only getting 14 of these 20 shades (that's all there are listed on the boots link) - I'm disappointed that we're not getting all 20, but honestly grateful to be getting any.


The shades being released on presale are :


Sugar Frosting
Raspberry Pie (on my list)
Pink Truffle
Peach Parfait
Tutti Frutti (on my list)
Candy Apple (on my list)
Macaroon
Berry Smoothie
Cupcake
Lollipop (on my list)
Sweet Tart
Strawberry Shortcake
Cotton Candy
Creme Brulee


Are there any of these that you're desperate to snap up? I currently want 4 but I imagine I'll buy 2 to start with as they're on offer and see how I get on with the formula.


Take care, love to all xox

2 comments:

  1. I'm desperate for peach parfait and strawberry shortcake, I am eyeing up berry smoothie, cupcake and sweet tart too but I think I'll just get 2 to start with on the offer. Love this post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hunni :)
      I might try a few of the lighter shades too depending on how I get on with the formula. I'm a bright lipstick girl all the way (if you couldn't already have guessed lol) xx

      Delete